Registry Clearinghouse helps you to maximize your composite MIPS score.
You need to select 6 measures upon which to report.
You want to score as high as possible on those measures to get the highest possible composite score.
Registry Clearinghouse is here to assist you in reporting your quality score to CMS AND help you report the highest possible score to CMS.
How can we do that?
- We do that by fully understanding the measures and the reporting requirements so that you are in the best position to achieve a high score.
- We will help you select measures that are not topped out - Measures that have a maximum score of 7 out of 10 points.
- We will help you select measures that are NOT almost topped out – Measures that if you achieve less than a perfect score will result is 7 or less points even if you score 99.99%
- We will help you select measures that have a low burden, such as having to report the measure once every visit for each patient as opposed to once per year for each patient.
- We will provide you with regular feedback to enable you to monitor your progress so that you can achieve the highest possible MIPS Score.